ATD Bay Colonies Chapter

Josh Bersin - November 14th!

  • November 14, 2013
  • 8:15 AM - 10:00 AM
  • Sheraton Four Points, 1125 Boston Providence Turnpike, Norwood, MA 02062

Registration

  • This is for Bay Colonies Chapter Members who register in advance.
  • Members of other local ASTD Chapters (other than Bay Colonies) are welcome to join us for the member rate.
  • This is for individuals who are not ASTD Chapter Members who register in advance.
  • This rate is for full-time students who register in advance of the session.
  • This is the registration fee for everyone who registers on-site at the event.

Registration is closed

Please Join ASTD Bay Colonies

as we host a joint meeting with the

ASTD Greater Boston

and

ASTD Central Mass Chapters

and welcome

Josh Bersin


to discuss

 

Driving World-Class Talent Analytics

 

Talent analytics is one of the hottest topic of the year. Bersin by Deloitte research shows companies with high-impact talent analytics realize improved financial, leadership, and recruiting performance.

 

However, the reality is that most HR organizations fall well short in mastering these capabilities. Only 14 percent of HR organizations we studied are utilizing advanced or predictive analytics today undefined the other 86 percent are still focused on creating reports and dashboards of talent metrics.

 

The vast majority of organizations are looking for a roadmap to improve their capabilities and move from reporting to true analytics. In this presentation, Josh Bersin explores how HR organizations are currently using analytics and what investments they can make to improve their capabilities. Attendees will learn:     

• How an HR organization can build a world-class talent analytics function.
• What investments are needed to improve an organization’s analytics capabilities.
• The value organizations are getting from talent analytics

 

 

Presenter:  Josh Bersin, Principal,
Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte Consulting LLP

 

Josh Bersin founded Bersin in 2001 to provide research and advisory services focused on corporate learning and he is responsible for Bersin by Deloitte’s long-term strategy and market eminence. Josh is a frequent speaker at industry events and has been quoted on talent management topics in key media, including Harvard Business Review, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, BBC Radio, CBS Radio and National Public Radio. He is a popular blogger for Forbes.com and has been a columnist since 2007 for Chief Learning Officer magazine. Josh spent 25 years in product development, product management, marketing and sales of e-learning and other enterprise technologies at companies including DigitalThink (now Convergys), Arista Knowledge Systems, Sybase, and IBM.  Josh's education includes a B.S. in engineering from Cornell University, an M.S. in engineering from Stanford University, and an MBA from the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley.

© ATD Bay Colonies, PO Box 1201, East Greenwich, RI 02818
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software