Volunteer for a committee
The wealth of offerings our chapter provides is a direct reflection of the excitement, commitment, and yes, FUN! of working on a committee.
Take a moment to browse through the goals and activities of our committees. You are sure to find a volunteer opportunity that will fit your interests and schedule. Remember, our committees are the engine which drives all chapter activities!
To volunteer for a committee, email our VP of Volunteers to discuss your interests in any of the committees listed below:
- Assist with articulating and promoting the value of ATD membership
- Assist with conducting membership renewal drive
- Assist with developing recruitment strategies to grow the chapter’s membership
- Assist with recruiting new members
- Assist with creating a new member orientation
- Assist with maintaining chapter’s membership directory
- Assist with planning annual program calendar
- Assist with coordinating monthly programs by identifying speakers, etc.
- Assist with planning additional programs/conferences
- Assist with promoting chapter activities to the membership
- Assist with developing promotional materials
- Assist with use of email and social networking sites to increase and enhance member communications
- Assist with developing a chapter newsletter
- Assist with activities related to monthly meetings (such as booking the location, operating the registration table, preparing participant packets, collecting evaluations at conclusion of each program)
- Assist with promoting chapter activities to the external community through effective marketing strategies
- Assist with developing and maintaining media contacts
- Assist with photographing chapter activities for posting on the chapter website
- Assist with use of social networking sites to enhance and promote chapter activities to external communities
- Assist the webmaster with further website development and maintenance